Okay, I doubt anyone is interested in my word counts or 'to do lists', but I use this blog as a kind a virtual desk and they're good motivational fodder for me.
To Do List
In Progess: Keep pluging away at . . .
1) April A-Z Challenge at Redwald Blog
2) Editing Ice Wastes Monster story.
3) Writing WIP 2 - Lembek of the Towers
4) Writing WIP 4 - Dungeon Bastards
Needs doing . . .
1) Groundwork for WIP 1 - Peredur strory
2) Rethink last Ellen Chapter for WIP 3 - Beware the Sorcery of the Bookseller
3) Organise list of jobs needed to finish Redwald 1st draft.
4) Look over outline for Arman story
5) Convert Magus from Scriptgold to First Draft format.
6) Work up some random tables for Lester Dent Pulp project.
7) Think about Cutter's Lurk story. Where is it going?
8) Format Art & Soul and Cap'n Jethro for XinXii.Com
9) Expand Smashwords info for Art & Soul and Cap'n Jethro
10) Reread and write review for How to Write a Damn Good Novel